Saturday, October 25, 2014

Nebraska Prophetic Moment

 I woke up this morning in Nebraska. Husker country. At breakfast in the hotel everyone was wearing a red shirt. Then.. (why does He speak to me when it seems to be so innocent) the Spirit of the Lord came over me. He said to me, "So called christian culture is unrelated to what you see -- my witness is unknown among these people".

It's not that the folks all around me were pagan, hell bent, it's just that Jesus is far outside of the life they lead. Sure, I'm guessing that for the most part they take their kids to Sunday school, they show up for an hour at church. But football was their religion today. Tomorrow something else. I don't feel like Father was angry, but letting me know that we are missing it. Here is what we are missing:

  • We preach salvation when they don't feel unsaved
  • We preach deliverance from sin when they feel no actual guilt
  • We Preach sin consciousness when they are completely distracted by the world
  • We preach heaven and hell when they already believe they are going to heaven
  • We preach cultural degradation when they think this is normal, gay marriage, et al
  • We preach end times when they think we are circus clowns when we do
  • We preach the love of God when they don't even know God.. and can't relate
  • We preach sacraments that they see as an insurance policy and nothing else
  • We preach an Anthony Robbins Dale Carnegie as feel good second rate motivation

It's not working. Most of what is happening in church is losing. We are outliers. We no longer have what it takes to reach the world.  We must stop.. and begin to become what Jesus told us to be..

Witnesses that demand discipleship. Living victory and saying follow me as I follow Him.

Demonstration of His Power is what turns people:

  • HEALING PEOPLE LIKE JESUS DID
  • WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE THAT STUN THEM (He told me everything I ever did)
  • WORDS OF WISDOM THAT SEES DEEPLY
  • WORDS OF DESTINY THAT PROPHETICALLY SEES THEM FOR WHO THEY WILL BECOME
  • UNSHAKEABLE FAITH FOR MIRACLES
  • DISCERNMENT THAT CALLS GOOD GOOD, AND EVIL EVIL..
  • TAKING DOMINION OVER EVIL IN PEOPLE'S LIVES IN DELIVERANCE
  • HELPING PEOPLE FIND HOPE IN A HOPELESS WORLD
  • INTRODUCING PEOPLE TO THE SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD THAT CAN DWELL IN THEM.

I"m not critical of the church, I am hopeful we can get back on course. The enemy or reality in the church is religion. Tradition.

Time to get back to the basics of the love of God.. MANIFEST.

One last thing, whenever God has me to prophesy to someone, the end result is the Love of God is so poured out that we end up in a loving embrace that prophetically says "I LOVE YOU"... from the heart of God.

Let's get back to that ..