Wednesday, January 7, 2015

There are Powerful Forces in the world, but the Lord says, "Who am I?"

Listening to an overnight conversation with a recognized trends anylist regarding the global situation, you could quickly come to the conclusion that everything you see and hear in the news and in economics is being controlled.  A huge dominant hand.

Illuminati, Masons, Bilderbergs.. someone.   They sit and manipulate your lives.  You are helpless. 

Sure you can try to hide, but they laugh all the way to the bank and they laugh as you try to hide.

It's pretty dismal.  Except in the Light of God.. it's a lie.

I hear the Lord say, "There have always been those who cooperate to gain power working with the prince of the powers of the air, god of this world, your adversary... he has always been with us, but the real question you must answer is, who am I?  
I am the great I AM.  The ONLY TRUE AND LIVING GOD.  I AM The King of ALL kings, Princes and gods pretending on this earth and any other planet.  I am the one who long ago defeated satan and all his demonic minions at the cross on calvary.    When you see those who try to manipulate you and all that is around you, recognize, they have no power except what you give them.  None.  They are toothless lions seeking whom they MAY devour since anyone so devoured would have to volunteer for the devouring.  He can only gum you to death if you let him.. so don't you let him.  You have all the power and authority you need to live above the schemes of the enemy. Be aware. Don't be deceived.  Be on guard.  But do not fear.  I have overcome this worldly scheme.  There is no victory if you gain the whole world and lose your eternal soul.  There are lost souls playing with worldly things and falling into hell itself.  I have provided the way of escape.. it's already in your hand and in your mouth". 

Victory is already assured no matter what the puppet masters try.  You cannot lose, unless you want to.

1 comment:

Fallout said...

If one knew what is truly going on behind the scenes with all of its players it would drive you nuts if you didn't know the Lord. But, Jesus gives us peace. Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Remember the big picture. Psalm 37 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+37&version=NKJV